Application for Master of Human Interface Technology and Scholarships are now OPEN
We are delighted to announce that application for Master of Human Interface Technology and its scholarships are open for July intake in 2015.
The Master of Human Interface Technology (MHIT) programme aims to teach students Human Interface Technology skills and how they can be applied in a research or industry setting. The programme directly engages with industry through projects and scholarship, allowing students to work on real world problems while receiving industry funding. In this way the MHIT degree provides an ideal background for work as an interface designer, or for further study in the field.
The MHIT degree can be completed full-time over 12 to 18 months and this includes three months of taught course work with 9 to 15 months of applied research work.
For this year?s July intake there are six scholarships available;
1. Biomass Mobile Application NZD$12,000 ? funded by CRCSI Australia
2. Gesture Interaction in AR/VR systems NZD$24,000 ? funded by WETA New Zealand
3. Improving the User Experience of the Spike Application NZD$10,000 ? funded by IkeGS
4. Developing a Reconstruction Application for the Electric Utility Industry NZD$ 10,000 ? funded by IkeGPS
5.Volume Estimation from Object Piles NZD$ 10,000- funded by IkeGPS
6. MHIT Scholarship For Speech Database GUI Design ? NZD$ 17,000
You can find more details regarding the MHIT programme and scholarships at HITLab NZ official website http://hitlabnz.org/index.php/jobs
If you have any inquiries, please contact us on email@example.com
Source: SIG-IR List