Artificial Solutions, leading specialist in Natural Language Interaction (NLI), is looking for a Chinese native speaking Knowledge Engineer to join our international Professional Services team.
If you are a linguistic specialist with affinity to ICT and customer oriented, we would like to hear from you.
You have a real passion for languages and a pragmatic approach to problem solving. You understand the structure of languages and you will be able to encode linguistic information for automated processing. You will focus on design, build, maintain and develop knowledge-based systems, in domains such as artificial intelligence, databases, expert systems, and natural language processing systems.
The Knowledge Engineer is expert on Artificial Solutions’ knowledge solutions, and will be able to do consultancy for external partners and clients on how the knowledge can be optimally analyzed, structured and built as to meet customer / project requirements.
You will work inside the Professional Services department together with an international team of Project Managers, Knowledge Engineers and Technical Consultants
The position will focus upon:
· Working with the Chinese grammar (morphology, syntax and semantic aspects) to create dictionaries, grammars and ontologies in Chinese for our NLI (Natural Language Interaction) solutions, based on the project specifications.
· Design, build, and test knowledge and NLI solutions based on functional knowledge specifications
· Collaborating with the other team members (Computational Linguists, Developers, Project Management Team) in defining improvements of the process, tools and workflows related to the project.
What we Offer:
· Competitive base salary plus interesting package
· The opportunity to work in red-hot sector of Natural Language Interaction and Artificial Intelligence.
· Full structured trainings on our Teneo platform and continuous learning.
· Outgoing, flexible and international fun-work environment
Essential Knowledge and Experience
· Degree in General Linguistics, Applied Linguistic, Language Technologies, Computational Linguistics, or similar.
· Knowledge of Morphology, Lexicology, Pragmatics, Formal syntax and Formal Semantics
Desired Knowledge and Experience
· Understanding of Statistics (preferably applied to natural language analysis) / Mathematics
· Working knowledge of programming languages such as Prolog, or any of the declarative languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.) and DB/SQL will be a plus
· Previous working experience in the Natural Language Processing –field and experience in Human computer interaction will be a plus.
Personal Skills and Abilities:
· Good interpersonal skills, customer facing skills and team player attitude
· Strong logical and analytical skills, being able to deal with complex and abstract concepts.
· Professional, detail-oriented and organized.
· Enthusiastic about Computational Linguistics and Natural Language solutions
· Ability to combine multiple tasks and projects.
· Native Chinese
· Fluent English
About Artificial Solutions
Artificial Solutions® is the leading specialist in Natural Language Interaction (NLI), a form of Artificial Intelligence that allows people to converse with applications and electronic devices in free-format, natural language, using speech, text, touch or gesture. Delivered through Teneo® – an ultra-rapid NLI development and analytics platform – it allows business users and developers to collaborate on creating sophisticated, humanlike natural language applications in record time without the need for specialist linguistic skills.
From interacting with third-party applications, delivering actionable user data insight and enabling implicit personalization to answering queries, cross-selling and updating back-end systems, Artificial Solutions’ NLI technology makes realizing the benefits of natural language in everyday applications easy.
Artificial Solutions’ technology is deployed by hundreds of public and private sector organizations and used by millions of people.
Quite simply; we Make Technology Thin