Key responsibilities may include
· Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytics/artificial intelligence solution.
· Supervise the development of advanced analytics/ artificial intelligence and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. image recognition, computer vision processing, natural language processing, etc.
· Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
· Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem-solving principles and past experience
· Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
· Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
· Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those change
· At least 5 years of consulting experience
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Master/doctorate degree from a top-tier university
· Major in artificial intelligence is an advantage
· Familiar with Python, etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English
· Experience in machine learning/deep learning/NLP/Chatbox
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)