# Short summary:
Applications are invited for two funded positions in the PhD in Computing Program at Boise State University. These PhD students will work on a research on Data Science with applications in Cybersecurity. This will include deep learning in the cybersecurity field.
The positions will be located in the Department of Computer Science at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, U.S.A. The successful candidates will work together and with faculty advisors in a growing department within a unique PhD in Computing Program. Boise ranks highly in growth, livability, and quality of life with access to world-class outdoor recreation: http://www.bvep.org/lifestyle/national-accolades;
Information about Boise State University: https://go.boisestate.edu/about
Tuition remission, insurance, and a living stipend ($26K)
Boise State University
We are looking for:
* Master’s in Computer Science or a related field
* Preference will be given to candidate with machine learning background.
* Excellent programming skills (Python, Java)
* Good level of proficiency in English both spoken and written
* Strong commitment and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a group
About Boise State University
Boise State is Idahos metropolitan research university, located in the states population center and capital city.