JD Finance AI Lab at Silicon Valley, is looking for a project manager who cooperate with Tech Team, Product Manager team and other operation team to ensure AI project delivery on track with good quality to fulfill the business target. This is an important and highly visible role, uses project management skills to promote goals and objectives of project initiatives including such factors as scope management, project documentation, project schedules, issue tracking, risk management, and project status reporting. Our mission is to build intelligent AI engines that connect hundreds of millions of users to our products. At present, JD Finance is working with a large number of partners comprising more than 400 banks, more than 120 insurance companies, more than 110 fund companies, more than 40 securities, trust and rating institutions to serve 8 million online and offline merchants and 400 million individual users.
1. Responsible for significant project management, focused on meeting project commitments and business target.
2. Organize the resource for the project, be responsible to coordinate between internal and external team.
3. Coordinate with internal departments ensuring they are up to date on current projects and initiatives
4. Regularly track and report the internally/externally project status, milestones, KPIs, accomplishments, and deliverables.
5. Manage the project change request, risk control and lead to resolve the project issues or conflicts.
6. Responsible for project result review and identify the problem and recommend the improvement plan.
1. 2~5 years of professional experience in Technology Implementations, AI or Consulting preferred, including 2 years of project management experience.
2. Preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
3. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
5. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
6. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English.
8. Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
9. Passion for technology and finance.
10. Be able to demonstrate their experience of working effectively under pressure, across multiple cultures and complex environments.
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying