• Should have strong analytical and problem solving skill.
• Exceptional aptitude and attention to detail.
• Self-starter and be able to perform work with minimal supervisory direction
• Strong Oral and written skills. Able to communicate effectively and clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to take ownership; to anticipate and handle critical situations.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, but flexible and collaborative work environment.
• Building a Model/Taxonomy for each of our verticals
• Building a framework that allows a non-technical person such as an editors to create new categories and taxonomies.
• To allow the editors to train and tune the classification algorithms for these taxonomies
• To extract entity information that is tuned to each vertical from the above documents.
• Creation of new categories or sub-categories in the context of Glam Verticals (glam, brash, bliss, tend, foodie).
Glam India Pvt. Ltd.
Bachelors or Masters and PhD highly preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
Total 6+Years of Experience out of which 2+ Years’ Experience in:
• Interpretation of structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents
• Classification of documents into known categories based on pre-existing taxonomy in the context of comprehensive portfolio analyses of scientific research.
• Parsing semi-structured and unstructured documents to capture subjects and specific processes, and relating them to similar processes by the same group or across different groups. The associations can be formed, based on simple rules or fuzzy/evolutionary rules.
• Identification of persons (names written in varying forms with optional affiliation information) places and entities that are relevant to the various domains in our business (like fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment etc.).
• Strong background in software development needed. Specific skills should include natural language processing
• Java, PHP, APIs, work with databases such as Mysql, Hadoop, HBase, machine learning
• Experience with large data sets required.
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)