Role in Brief:
· Game changing problems in Data Science.
· Rapid innovation in Data Science.
· Manage highly skilled employees with technical expertise and values-driven culture
– Design, Model and Implement data architecture and well engineered machine learning data features
– Be a hands on technical leader. Spend 50% time on high-level design, analysis and data mining
– Lead teams to build large scale, highly available, fault tolerant data platform – Distributed Design, Analytics and Data Mining
– Define technical user stories, drive continuous attention to technical excellence and good model design
– Thought leadership in the marketing & sales intelligence domain, technical depth to guide product evolution, ability to prioritize the most impactful, differentiating solution for the business
– Embrace uncertainity, deep dive the business problem with product leaders,teams to design sophisticated inferences, and have mastered the art of turning data into products
– Own Vision for Information Architecture, Product Insights, Technology for all data science use cases
– Manage/Mentor teams (data scientists, developers ) & guide product, in performing research, evaluating advanced theories, developing algorithmic solutions that are still immature or unavailable in the market
– Recruit, motivate and empower data scientists & developers in information retrieval, data mining, research and distributed design
· Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics from any top engineering institution.
· Proven experience in handling complex big data use cases and be a strong technical leader in data mining, information retrieval.
· 10 – 14 years of Data Engineering experience in building end to end enterprise data products.
· Data stewardship to continually improve the quality of data and information including accuracy, integrity , relevance to the business.
· Diverse research experience in Data Mining, NLP, Information Extraction.
· Prior experience in Research and Development of novel state of the art Machine Learning algorithms for solving complex and diverse product use cases.
· Good to have exposure to big data technologies like Apache Spark, NoSQL databases, design of Machine Learning frameworks.
· Good to have practical experience in designing products that involve Information Extraction from unstructured text, Knowledge Graph, Graph algorithms.
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
InsideView provides a suite of software solutions for sales and marketing leaders, delivering critical intelligence directly into CRM.