Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Globalization Lead is a new role in the Translation Management Services organization at ADP. A qualified candidate must have Globalization expertise and related experience along with superior problem-solving and communication skills. To handle this job efficiently they need to stay up to date with the latest globalization/translation concepts, tools, best practices and trends.
* Help design and develop the next generation translation/globalization processes for ADP using associated tools & technologies
* Be a trusted technical advisor to management to help set strategy for the organization
* Work with business partners to deliver high quality translation solutions that meet business needs on time and cost effectively
* Be able to develop programs that meet the demands of ADP’s Agile Development processes
* Develop metrics to measure success of new processes and localized products/deliverables
* Use industry expertise to ensure that our processes follow industry best practices
* Based on business requirements, research and evaluate the latest globalization standards and tools/technologies and work to adopt them here at ADP
* Evangelize the culture of globalization across ADP
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Successful Globalization Lead will:
* Have superior presentation and communication skills. For example have the ability to communicate technical issues with technical and non-technical leadership.
* Have familiarity with Machine Translations Systems and Rating Methodologies including BLEU, NIST, TER and METEOR
* Be driven to get results
* Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before they become critical
* Challenge the status quo to realize efficiencies
* Keep abreast of the latest technologies, trends and best practices in the industry
* Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything they do
* Be a talent multiplier that gets the team around them to excel and perform well
* 5+ years in designing, developing and implementing globalization and translation processes
* Expertise in Translation Management Software (e.g., WorldServer)
* Experience in rolling out Machine Translation
* Competent in agile development of global products
* Multilingual a plus
* Sharepoint expertise a plus
* Project Management and Localization Project Management certifications a plus
Degree in Computer Science or related field or commensurate experience
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Whether you're a small business coping with payroll for the first time, or a large enterprise
optimizing your global talent strategy, ADP has the innovative software and unmatched expertise to help you improve compliance, reduce costs, and get the best out of your most important asset: your employees.
With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 65 years of experience, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.