The Bloomberg Capital Structure team is looking for enthusiastic and innovative individuals interested in working with Bloomberg’s Credit Analysis Product. Qualified candidates will be responsible for researching and analyzing companies debt obligations, determining appropriate corporate structure and capital structure, and analyzing financial data on assigned industry sectors and companies. In this role, analysts also interact and build relationships with the world’s largest corporations, and contribute to the dissemination of superior information that aids financial professionals in their decision making process.
As the main responsibilities revolve around research, candidates should demonstrate strong interest and desire to work in research intensive environment.
– Experience working with Accounting/Financial Statements preferred
– Ability to interact with players within the financial industry
– Excellent written, communication, presentation and networking skills
– Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
– Effective research and analysis skills
– Commitment to enhancing and developing products
– Industry sector specialization a plus
– Advanced Excel skills required, VBA experience a bonus
– Fluent in English and either German or Russian
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
About Bloomberg LP
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 320,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Bu