The engineer will work closely with the post-doctorant but also with
the development team at Bluenove.
The main objectives of the position are
– to facilitate the integration of NLP and AI modules within Assembl
(clean APIs, access to forum data and external data [linked data,
data streams, aggregators], communication with participants and
– to participate to the evaluation of several technologies, for example
for managing chatbots or for using speech recognition
– to help the post-doctorant in software developments and
– to progressively integrate the first modules in production mode for
a few test debates
– to get feedback from the participants about these modules.
– excellent programming skills, specially on WEB technologies
– knowledge in NLP and/or Machine Learning
– knowledge of Python and/or Perl
– good language level in French and English