The Language Technology lab (http://www.dfki.de/lt/) of the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI GmbH) is Germany’s leading research center for language technology. For our lab in Berlin, we are looking for multiple students to work in the position of Research Assistant (10-15h/week). We offer the opportunity to work in a team that coordinates several national and European Language Technology projects.
- Annotating corpora for NER, MT or general IR purposes
- Software documentation (in English)
- Testing and evaluating NLP software
- Required: experience in the area of Natural Language Processing
- Required: solid proficiency in spoken and written English
- Preferred: background in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning
- Preferred: programming experience (scripting languages, Java or Web/GUI development)
- an international, multidisciplinary work environment
- the opportunity to work on state of the art technologies in current research topics
- flexible working hours
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter in German or English.