One of the fastest growing startups is seeking a Data Scientist. They build a product that integrates Salesforce with Google.
If you are a Data Scientist with Python experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
– Deal with with unstructured text, structured business data, and semi-structured relationship data.
– Work on a Big Data platform
– Work with a team of highly intelligent engineers that have a proven track record of success.
– Transform sales from being driven by intuition to driven by science and data
What You Need for this Position
– Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Physics
– NLP (natural language processing)
– Machine learning techniques (regression, classifiers, clustering)
Bonus Points for:
– Experience developing and shipping a data science product.
– Experience with graph algorithms and network analysis
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Food People
It’s incredible to learn what certain foods can do to our bodies. Food is how we fuel ourselves, and I think it’s really important to view food in that way – as an energy source. Having this perspective on food causes us to make the effort to supply our bodies with the best ingredients, making us feel excellent – both physically and mentally. I was recently researching methods for improving memory, and realized that the food we eat plays a big role in this. Read on to discover 4 foods that will help improve your memory – plus some ideas on how to incorporate each one into your diet!