Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Role and Responsibilities
In collaboration with the Xerox or non-Xerox data scientists, develop, enhance, and maintain statistical models that generate new business insights or deliver predictive services to Xerox clients.
• Understand complex computational and statistical techniques used to develop novel approaches for data analyses.
• Expert with a statistical analysis tool such as R, Octave, MATLAB, KNIME, Julia, Python, and SAS; design machine learning models for data discovery and predictive insights.
• Collaborate and communicate with software developers in the translation of research model to production code.
• Translate and effectively communicate complex concepts to a broad audience.
• Partner with the stakeholders to understand the business drivers, immediate and long-term opportunities, and identify solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate with data integration teams when data quality issues are discovered.
• Maintains appropriate knowledge of clinical and financial systems used across the healthcare continuum.
• 5+ years demonstrated ability to employ analytic software tools, statistical methodologies, and Business Intelligence to large data sets residing within relational or object oriented databases
• Advanced SQL skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Programming skills and experienced with object oriented languages
• Ability to educate and mentor Analytics team members
• Experience with PMML
• Experience with NLP
• Experience with scripting language
• Experience with large transactional data sets and high volume data
• Experience with temporal data
• Experience with prescriptive analysis
• Concrete experience with the following methods:
Classification-(Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Neural Net, SVM, Random Forest)
Regression-(linear, Nonlinear, Boosted Regression Trees, Hierarchical)
Clustering-(K-means, Fuzzy C-means, Hierarchical Clustering, Mixture Modeling)
Time-Series- (AR, ARMA, GARCH)
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Xerox (NYSE:XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.