We’re currently working with a London-based machine learning start-up on an exciting new opportunity to join as a Data Scientist.
You will be working on some of the most integral and toughest challenges for the company, liaising and working closely with Developers, DevOps Engineers and Senior Management/the Business.
Your work will include:
– Applying machine learning algorithms to risk models
– Developing natural language processing (NLP) algorithms to generate data from various data sources
– Modelling complex and varied risks using both traditional generalised linear models and recent predictive risk modelling methodologies based on neural networks.
This role is pivotal to the organisations business, their clients, and their success.
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience within the industry, along with:
– Experience in data science role
– Ability to build machine learning models
– Experience working in a variety of coding languages such as Python, R, SQL, PHP, Java
– Knowledge of offline and online media would be an advantage but not essential
– Experience using Google Platforms and Google Cloud would also be an advantage.
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying