Key Responsibilities Include:
· Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies to improve our intelligence platform
· Explore and experiment with deep learning models, with the goal of driving the accuracy of our product up for our user
· Integrating and adapting new models into production systems
· Mine text streams to extract actionable insights
· Maintain existing in-house tools and code. Optimize for speed and efficiency
· Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
· Build in-house ML products and services that drive business value
· Collaborate closely with our team in the design and creation of our product
Minimum Experience — 4 + years
· Experience in training ML models for prediction or classification tasks
· Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python
· Experience writing NLP tools such as Named entity recognizers, Parsers, and Spell checkers.
· Proficient in any of the following deep learning technologies or libraries: NLTK, SpaCy, Gensim, Scikit-learn, Keras, Torch, TensorFlow (or similar)
· Experience with Natural language generation and conversational AI
· Experience creating API’s, interfacing existing software, and writing libraries
· Must be able to write production quality code and improve efficiency of existing codebase keeping performance factors in consideration
· Must be able to write design specifications, unit tests, maintain documentation and perform code reviews
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
About Abzooba Inc.
Abzooba, a social media analytics platform, employs natural language processing techniques to provide real-time intelligence and insights.