Industry-leading software company in the clinical tech space seeks NLP specialist to build customer-specific clinical NLP solutions.
A leading developer of text mining and IR solutions for the clinical/healthcare domains, my client are a market-leading software company with an exceptional reputation and a highly talented team. Their continued expansion has led to the need to hire an experienced NLP Scientist to lead a variety of projects for a specific customer in the Bay area.
– Work with customer to develop NLP solutions that integrate seamlessly and support business workflows
– Feed requirements back to the Engineering community, and work to deliver required functionality to the customer
– Support the customer’s NLP implementation and ongoing product development requirements
– Develop case studies and use cases to help customer achieve best possible ROI
– Travel nationally and internationally to demonstrate products and provide training
Suitable candidates will have:
– Expert-level knowledge in NLP (and specifically in Clinical Information Retrieval)
– Experience working with medical ontologies (SNOMED CT, ICD-9, ICD-10, MeSH, RXNorm etc)
– Familiarity with the data environment and requirements of pharmaceutical organisations
– Strong customer-facing skills
– Strong coding/scripting experience