Brilent is a well-funded, award winning startup located in the Silicon Valley. We are building the next-generation, big data talent platform that aims to revolutionize the hiring ecosystem around the world. Our team consists of machine learning and data science experts and recruiting veterans from leading edge companies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Microsoft. We are looking for exceptional talents to scale our big data infrastructure and build innovative web and mobile products. Come join the revolution!
- Develop document/text parsing technologies and build them into Brilent’s core recommendation engine Implement, evaluate and deploy advanced parsing and matching algorithms
- Work with backend engineers, and UI/UX designers and engineers to define product roadmap and feature specifications
- Stay up to date with the latest technological advances in text mining, NLP processing, and machine learning, and advocate them in Brilent community
- Extensive experiences in NLP processing including POS tagging, syntactic/semantic analysis, ambiguity resolution, named entity recognition, relation extraction, text classification, and discourse analysis Working knowledge and hands-on experience of parsing entities and their relations from text documents/corpus
- Strong machine learning background and experience of using ML techniques in NLP applications Strong programming skills in Java/C/C++/Python
- Proficient with relational database MySQL and knowledgeable in non-relational databases NoSQL
- Familiar with open-source or commercial text processing and/or NLP tools, such as Apache Lucene or Solr, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, Apache OpenNLP, or other natural language software packages for Parts of Speech tagging, ambiguity resolution, and syntactic parsing.
- Master’s or PhD degree in linguistics or computational linguistics, or related degree in machine learning or Computer science
Brilent helps recruiters identify the right talent for their organization 100X faster.