- Evaluate the validity and correctness of data sources and approaches.
- Be responsible for current and future data-focused initiatives, and improve upon the quality of these initiatives.
- Establish metrics and measurement methods for measuring the impact of different product operations, working together with development teams to better our research capacity.
- Bachelor or higher in Applied Math or Computer Science.
- Solid applied research experience, preferably focused on measurement of media consumption, consumer behavior or marketing effectiveness.
- In-depth understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data mining techniques.
- Experience in working with large structured and unstructured data sets.
- Fluency in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL) and statistical analysis (e.g., R or Python), with ability to code a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis and results to any audience.