We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in designing and implementing machine learning applications. You will work closely with our Research Engineers to train, deploy and scale complex AI pipelines. If you think you can help us bring resilience, scalability and performance of our products to a new level, read further!
The Machine Learning Engineer is responsible for driving the development and improvements to our in-house Natural Language Processing (NLP) machine learning framework. Using software engineering principles, you will contribute to our ecosystem: data processing pipelines and tools for (distributed) training and evaluation of machine learning models. You will take a leading role in productizing these models and delivering them to our SaaS and on-premise platforms.
Together with our Research Engineers, you will improve the parsing models that power our main products: Extract!, Jobfeed and Match!. Our Extract! product processes millions of CVs and jobs every month. It covers 18 languages and is engineered to deal with the diversity of candidate profiles and job ads. Jobfeed, our big data labor market tool, enables our clients from the HR and recruitment world to generate leads and develop their business. Match! helps recruiters find the best candidates for a job and vice-versa.
Our technology stack: Python, Tensorflow, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, Perl, Git.
- Collaborate with Research Engineers to thoroughly understand the data model, tooling and use-cases that support their work
- Design and implement solutions for delivering machine learning models to production, with a focus on fault tolerance, scalability and maintainability
- Drive technical excellence in the research teams to ensure that the machine learning solutions can be scaled in terms of performance and to spot inefficiencies in workflow and implementation
- Explore, evaluate and adopt new tools and technologies to improve data pipelines
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of machine learning systems (data workflow for training, inference, technical debt in machine learning, etc)
- Experience building scalable machine learning applications for commercial products
- Have a track record of managing large data sets and making performance improvements to machine learning systems
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Tensorflow or other machine learning tooling
- Solid software development experience, preferably on Linux
- You can code in Python and at least one of the following languages: Java, C/C++, C#, Scala, Go, Perl
- You are passionate about technology, good at explaining your choices and convincing people.
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products and opportunity to drive projects
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
We are a fast growing company who have been developing cutting edge solutions for the Human Resource Industry based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning. The work is executed in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about Machine Intelligence for Matching People and jobs, we have the right opportunity for you!