To support our Content generation solutions, we are looking for an English native speaker intern to configure our robot writers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– programming of the robot writer (text generation tool) to produce texts from structured data
– preparing the data to be used by the robot writer (e.g., results of elections, football matches, etc.)
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
– Native speaker or near-native speaker of English with a passion for writing.
– Ability to write computational grammars and computational lexicons.
– Ability to use formal languages.
– Good programming skills in Python.
– Good communication skills and enjoying team work.
– Attention to detail.
– Msc or MA Student in Computational Linguistics, NLP, Applied Linguistics or Translation.
– Syllabs is located in Paris, France.
– We offer a friendly and professional working atmosphere.
– Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– For more information about Syllabs, please visit our website: www.syllabs.com
– Duration: from a minimum of 2 months up to a maximum of 6 months.
– EU citizenship or work permit.
Syllabs is a Paris-based company with a strong expertise in semantic technologies: natural language processing, text mining, content and natural language generation. (NLG)
- Automatic text generation (data2content).
Our robot writers turn clients’ data into texts (product descriptions, news, reports, etc.). After being configured by our computational linguists, each robot can write several thousand quality texts per hour. In 2015, our robots covered French elections in real time (http://blog.syllabs.com/robot-writers-le-monde/).
- Semantic Solutions for Media. We help media outlets and content publishers to detect, collect, analyse and link news to online news stories.
Our clients are well-known French media such as Le Monde, Radio France or Les Echos, as well as e-commerce sites.