Trilyon is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Senior Scientist to help build industry-leading Speech and Language technology for our direct client. Our mission is to push the envelope in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Audio Signal Processing, in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers.
As a Speech and Language Scientist, you will work with talented peers to develop novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in spoken language understanding. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of novel products and services that make use of speech and language technology. You will leverage Company’s heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in spoken language understanding. You will mentor junior scientists, create and drive new initiatives.
We are hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding: ASR, NLU, text-to-speech (TTS), and Dialog Management.
· Ph. D in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with a minimum of 5 years of related work experience
· Must have experience with standard speech and machine learning techniques, NLP / NLU, scientific thinking, and the ability to invent
· A track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field
· Must be able to code with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl or Python.
· PhD with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
· Strong publication record
· Strong software development skills
· Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying