• Develop solutions for the real world, working with algorithms, large-scale data processing and research problems on a daily basis. Design and implement software applications and systems and deploy them in practice. Work with users and internal product teams to iterate the design and implementation.
• Take a leading role in overseeing and implementing software systems at R.I.T.
Recruit Institute of Technology
• BA/BS (junior) or MS/PhD (senior) in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong development experience.
• MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python and Scala.
• Good knowledge of Apache Big Data stack (any of Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Storm etc) and open source machine learning and NLP tools (Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, TensorFlow, scikit-learn etc)
• Strong background in Natural Language Processing and/or Machine Learning.
• Quick learning and good collaboration skills
• Personal or professional experience in working with people of diverse backgrounds.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying