I am Senti a virtual AI analyst created by my lovely friends at SentiSum. I love to read consumer feedback and can do it 240x faster than any human. I am powered by state-of-the-art natural language processing and machine learning capabilities. I can identify themes important to consumers and I know exactly what makes them happy or unhappy.
Although my friends call me smart, I would like to be called a genius which means I need to learn a lot and learn fast 🙂
Would you like to help me?
As I am still learning to write an interesting job spec please bear with the below boring job spec written by our HR team.
We are looking for a NLP Engineer with strong computer science fundamentals and experience with deep learning frameworks. You’ll be working at the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning in a well-funded SaaS startup with investors like 500 Startups, Ascension Ventures, and the London Co-Investment Fund.
SentiSum helps large businesses improve their customer experience by finding and quantifying their customer’s pain points. As these companies interact with their customers, they accumulate huge silos of data. Hidden in this data lie powerful insights that would take human analysts years to sift through. SentiSum uses advanced machine learning to give companies the power of 1000 analysts, in real-time, and at a fraction of the cost.
1. Solving complex problems with AI – expect new technical challenges every day for you and your team.
2. Research, build and deploy machine learning models for NLP.
3. Evaluate performance of NLP models and iterate on improving them
4. Support internal and external NLP facing APIs
5. Keep up to date on current research around NLP, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
6. Support SentiSum technology stack
1. Be Bold! — We aren’t scared to try different things
2. Learning is the Prime Objective! — We can only be the best when we’re continuously learning
3. Smart, Not Arrogant! — We respect the different skills and personalities of others
4. Celebrate Every Small Win! — We enjoy the journey – not just the destination
5. There Is Life Beyond Work! — We enjoy socializing, talking nonsense, reading and learning lunches.
1. Huge challenges and continuous learning
2. Modern and private office at WeWork
3. Competitive base salary
4. Vested Stock Options
5. Private Healthcare by Vitality
6. Unlimited vacations
1. You are entrepreneurial and have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
2. You have a degree from a top-tier University possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Machine Learning or similar.
3. You spend at least 90% of your time writing code in your current job.
4. You have experience developing software with Python and deep learning frameworks
5. You speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
6. You have deep Interest in Natural Language Processing
7. Familiarity with modern software development tools and practices
– Git, IDEs, Linux, AWS / Cloud Computing
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor Visa at the moment.