LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Relevance team is looking for passionate and talented computer vision engineers who will build cutting-edge image and video understanding technologies. You will also closely collaborate with experts in Infrastructure, UI design and Product Management to integrate such technologies into our search and recommendation tech stack and deliver a great user experience.
If you are an applied research engineer/scientist who specializes in computer vision modeling technologies with a passion for working on massive image and video datasets, then the LinkedIn Relevance Team is the place for you. The ideal candidate will have domain experience in computer vision, machine learning and deep learning technologies, a strong systems orientation, and experience in building machine learning products. The work you put forth will directly impact and fuel LinkedIn’s search relevance, ad targeting, information extraction, and recommendations.
●Work with BIG data, crunching massive data sets for image and video understanding to impact LinkedIn recommendation and search product user experiences.
● BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or Machine Learning or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
● 2+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
● 2+ years experience programming experience in Java, C/C++
● BS + 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS + 4+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD + 2+ years of relevant work experience
● Working knowledge in one or more of the following: information retrieval, recommender systems, advanced statistics, natural language processing or speech recognition.
● Experience with iterative, test-driven development.
● Experience with configuration management (SVN, GIT, ant, maven, etc.).
● Experience with developing and designing consumer-facing products.
● Experience with Hadoop, Pig, or other MapReduce paradigms.
● Knowledge of internals Lucene/SOLR or other information retrieval systems.
● Published work in academic conferences or industry circles.
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 364 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe. www.linkedin.com