Research and Development Lab belonging to a larger international company, they provide advanced AI solutions for their corporate clients in different sectors: Finance, Insurance, Banking and Real Estate, but also academic and government institutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, they have operation in Macao, Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taipei.
Thanks to more than 35 AI, data scientist and researchers they work for their clients on solutions related to: risk management, financial investment and Intelligent customer services. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an experienced a Senior Researcher with a good record in NLP.
Directly reporting to the Head of AI, you work in a large AI team.
Very close to other different department, you lead several AI initiatives related to NLP within business application, data privacy, data quality, data protection and data acquisition.
You also work closely with different internal Sales and solutions teams to provide cutting edge AI, analytics products and platform.
• Conduct applied research in AI, machine learning, NLP and data analytics
• Design AI and NLP-based technical solutions for client projects
• Lead the development and implementation of client solutions, including problem definition, data preparation, model training and evaluation, determining acceptance criteria, and maintenance workflow
• Defining indicators of Serve as a subject matter expert in AI, machine learning, NLP and data science in general in the company
– +2 years’ experience in Data Science and/or Machine/Deep learning
– Ideally some a first exposure on NLP projects related
– PhD degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related disciples
– Experience in managing and leading a team of data scientists/AI researchers
– Experience in deploying machine learning models and APIs to production environment
– Basic knowledge in database management systems such as MySQL and MongoDB
– Ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders and bring transformation changes
-Strong communication and presentation skills
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)