1. Design machine translation system based on both Neural Machine Translation (NMT) and Statistical Machine Translation (SMT).
2. Build the knowledge engine based on information extraction using deep learning and unsupervised methods.
3. Research on conversation system including intention detecting, knowledge reasoning, automatic question answering and multi-turn conversation.
1. Deep understanding of state-of-the-art NLP Deep Learning technologies and the application to machine translation, knowledge graph or conversation system dialogue system, PhD or above is preferred.
2. At least 5 years working experience of research or engineering on machine translation, knowledge graph or conversation system.
3. Strong hands-on skills on C++ or Python programming is a plus.
4. Strong hands-on skills of at least one popular open source DL framework (tensorflow / caffe / mxnet / torch / theano, etc.) is a plus.
5. Experience in distributed systems development is a plus.
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
JD.com is an online Chinese computer, communication, and consumer electronics retailer.