Baidu’s Duer OS Business Unit (http://dueros.baidu.com/) is looking for bright interns in its newly established office in downtown Bellevue, Washington. You will be working with the founding members of KITT.AI (now a subsidiary company of Baidu), on its NLU engine https://nlu.kitt.ai, Conversational Engine https://chatflow.kitt.ai or Hotword Engine https://snowboy.kitt.ai. You will be also working with Duer OS’s Beijing team on numerous voice-enabled devices and its bot platform.
* Master’s or PhD degree in EE, CS, NLP, Speech, or AI.
Research Skills Preferred:
Must have, through employment or graduate-level research/coursework, experience with most of the following:
* Basic machine learning algorithms, including common supervised/unsupervised, classification/regression, generative/discriminative algorithms.
* Complete NLP stack, including POS tagging, tokenization, sentence segmentation, parsing, word sense disambiguation/induction, sentiment analysis, semantic role labeling, etc.
* Information retrieval, including Bow, NGram, stop words, synonym, query rewriting, unsupervised/supervised search and ranking algorithms.
Engineering Skills Preferred:
Must have, through employment or graduate-level research/coursework, experience with some of the following:
* C++ and/or Python
* Django, Django REST Framework, Tornado, Celery
* Vagrant, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
* Distributed Elastic Search and Redis
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Baidu is a Chinese website and search engine that enables individuals to obtain information and find what they need.