We are recruiting for a Senior Deep Learning Researcher to join my client in the Cambridge area on a permanent basis.
My client is a global name in semicon and this role is working within a brand new AI Research Lab with an aim to influence the future AI for the company on a wider scale.
If you have a PhD plus experience within research or industry and looking for your next step in your career with the opportunity to lead a small team then get in touch.
We all have junior level roles available for fresh PhD’s
· PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related
· Track record of publications at top-tier conferences and journals
· Software skills spanning from conceptual stage (like Python, R, MATLAB) to deployment stage (feature release, version control)
· Hands-on experience with Machine Learning frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch)
· Experience in agile development process
· Experience in Natural Language Processing and/or Computer Vision
· Experience in leading a research group is preferred
Please note, we are unable to consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship