CreditVidya is looking for bright candidates for the position of Senior Deep Learning Engineer. The candidate is expected to:
· Have demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for Machine Learning and Deep Learning through projects, products, etc. Ability to develop new ML/DL models from scratch.
· Hands-on experience with Tensorflow, Keras/PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc. with ability to create, analyse and experiment with new deep neural network architectures and work on large datasets
· Keep up-to-date with the advances in neural networks and particularly their applications to NLP problems
· Be sharp at Algorithm Design and Complexity Analysis, solving new problems with ease with effective and computationally efficient methods
· Enjoy programming and be comfortable with one or more languages such as, C, C++, Java, Scala, and Python
· Eager to quickly learn new concepts, languages, tools and technologies as required, for example, the credit underwriting fundamentals or new deep learning frameworks
· Enjoy building products that are generic and can cater to multiple tenants, through appropriate parameterization/abstraction
· Be ready to work on distributed programming and big data frameworks such as Spark and optimize the performance on multiple nodes
· Be excited to work in a startup environment and take end-to-end responsibilities working with the co-team members
Minimum qualifications: BS/MS in a relevant field with 2-5 years’ experience. Or PhD in a relevant field with 0-3 years’ experience.
We process 100s of GB of structured and unstructured data per day which is growing exponentially and with newer types of data coming in, there is a huge opportunity in terms of both business and technical aspects to grasp.
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying