This role is part of the Global Information Services (GIS, Global IT) department of HEINEKEN International. GIS is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Product Architect is part of two Product teams – Robotics and Automation & Rapid Application Development and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
• Product Architect owns the end-to-end architecture for the product. He understands Product Owners needs and converts them into solution architecture specifications in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps.
• Formulates the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution;
• Collaborates with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
• Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
• Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
• Ensures consistency of the overall solution;
• Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
• Participates in the selection of new technologies;
• Provides guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process;
• Manages the quality of the solution and technical debt;
• Identifies potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposes how to resolve these;
• Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
• Keep up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge. Is together with team members end-to-end responsible to deliver the value of a single Product through the entire Product life cycle;
• Deliver working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture;
• Is self-organising with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team;
• Is multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team;
• Is responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance);
• Is a dedicated team member that remain assigned to the Product Team over longer periods of time;
• Is a tech-savvy team member who develops products with innovative elements;
• Is willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
• Is able to reduce complexity of the work that has to be done.
For Heineken the agile mind-set is centred on four principles; focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart and learn relentlessly. As a Technology Specialist you own these principles and integrate them in the daily life. Self-reflection, adaptability, collaboration and resilience come natural to you and make you thrive in an Agile environment. Engaging with these characteristics and become more self-aware of personal strengths and weaknesses, makes majors strides in development of yourself and others.
• Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
• Product Architect: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics and/or equivalent recognised work experience.
• Experience with architecture of ERP systems – SAP, Microsoft Navision, Oracle JD Edwards;
• 2+years of experience with rapid application development(Outsystems, MS Power apps)
• 2+years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (Blue Prism, UIPath)
• Experience with Virtual agents/Chatbot technologies, Machine learning models/platforms, Speech Recognition, Image & Video Analysis, Text analytics and NLP, AI (Watson) and their usage in Enterprise environment;
• Being a technical consultant who is responsible for the technical solution of the product;
• Analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
• Recognizing the corporate strategy;
• The ability to visualise and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
• The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative and scalable technical design;
• Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions integrated with ERP systems;
• Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management;
• Designing and delivering Proof of Value (POV) within stipulated time
• A strong technical background and strong understanding of technical specifics;
• Open to learn new processes and technologies;
• Passion for new technologies;