Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies.
With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
The mission of our AML team is to push next-generation machine learning algorithms and platform for the company. We also drive substantial impact for core businesses of the company. Currently we are looking for Research Scientist, Natural Language Processing to join our team to support and advance that mission.
What You’ll Do
1. Conduct cutting-edge research in machine learning algorithms.
2. Apply machine learning algorithms to improve the different business scenarios, such as search ranking, natural language and video understanding, and trust and safety.
1. Published papers at top conferences like ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, KDD, and SIGIR.
2. Proficient in Python, and have solid programming skills.
3. Familiar with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Pytorch).
4. Familiar with deep neural networks models.
5. Ability to work independently and complete projects from beginning to end and in a timely manner.
6. Good communication and teamwork skills to clearly communicate technical concepts with other teammates.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying