Liulishuo is the world’s leading “AI + Education” company. It recently opened its Silicon Valley AI lab, and has attracted top technical talents from companies such as Google, Facebook, ETS, Amazon, and with background in speech recognition, NLP, machine learning, automatic scoring, ESL, etc.
Here we are working on projects utilizing the latest AI advance to build better language learning products and education experience.
We are looking for talented Research Scientists or Engineers that have experience in the fields of natural language processing, dialog systems, and machine Learning to join our team.
● Participate in cutting edge research in natural language processing.
● Develop solutions for the company’s real world language learning problems.
● PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning,
● Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python
● Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, etc.
● Relevant work experience, including full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab
● Strong publication record
● Design and execute on research agenda independently
● Experience in NLP tasks such as grammar correction, syntactic analysis, knowledge graph, dialog system, question answering
This team is great for you, if you:
● like to work on projects that have a direct impact on millions of users — our app has tens of millions of users
● like to work closely with development teams — we work with product engineers, content development, product design teams
● like to work on large data sets — we have large amount of user’s speech and language data, and their study behavior data for
● like to work with talented colleagues — our team members are top-notch, with excellent past research and industry experience
● like to have a big ownership of the project — each person works on impactful projects with big scope
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying