• Participate in cutting edge research in the following areas: Data Management and Integration, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Representation, Bot interfaces, Crowdsourcing, and Visualization.
• Develop solutions for real world, and work on large scale problems.
Recruit Institute of Technology
• PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding publication and service track record commensurate with experience.
• Strong programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, Java.
• Relevant work experience, including full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab
• Strong publication record
• Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
• Personal or professional experience in working with people of diverse backgrounds.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying