Job Description Summary:
Work as part of a small team being responsible for the development and maintenance of software, websites and databases.
A global spotlight is shining on tax like never before and the landscape is changing. As part of the transparency agenda, tax authorities are asking for more data, in more detail, more often and are sharing that more regularly. Clients’ structures and operating models are ever more complex and change more rapidly but, clients nevertheless have increasing needs for visibility and insight from their data
Our Tax Technology function ensures we are at the forefront of understanding what this will mean for the tax department of the future so that we can help our clients and ourselves maximise benefits (and minimise risks).
• Responsible for supporting software, websites and databases.
• Analyses information and is able to offer considered conclusions and recommendations.
• Keeps senior colleagues informed of progress, draws issues to their attention and discusses conclusions with them.
• Works collaboratively to develop and expand the intranet system.
• Works in line with the Firm’s CLEARR values, of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
• Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
• Completes a timely performance review and personal development plan.
We are looking to speak with developers who have experience in the following platforms:
Microsoft R Server / Microsoft r open
Restful API services
Azure ideal ML / Cognitive Services /
Libraries/Packages supported on Azure including but not limited to– Natural Language Processing, High performance r coding – parallel , data.table, Data manipulation , tidyr, dplyr, stringr. Data loading and writing RODBC, RMySQL, RPostgresSQL, RSQLite, XLConnect, xlsx
Other Rcpp, RcppArmadillo, BH
API and webservice
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying