Citi Innovation Lab in Tel Aviv is where dynamic projects are cultivated. The lab provides thought-leadership, technological solutions, and innovation to Citi’s global banking business.
The NLP (Human2Human Understanding) is responsible for researching NLP capabilities and implementing NLP products to increase the revenue of Citi. The team is looking for a talented, creative and experienced project manager in order to bridge between our local R&D teams, the business world and Citi remote R&D teams; to plan and oversee the execution and deliveries of the group according to the highest standards.
· Create, review and maintain program and project plans with all relevant parties involved.
· Manage multiple concurrent activities of varying complexity, developing and maintaining program and project plans/milestones, scope, budget and risks; and coordinating program and project execution activities while tracking team’s deliveries to the committed content and schedule.
· Provide regular communication to management and the program and project stakeholders of program and project status, including risks & issues and mitigations.
· Run the day-to-day team operation according to Citi procedures and regulations.
· Developing teams execution indicators, metric and dashboard to create transparency and measure the efficiency to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
· Work within a highly motivated team; will be given the opportunity and responsibility to drive very visible programs and projects that benefit our business & customers.
5+ year of experience as project/program manager
Proven experience of delivering complex projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
Past working experience in large multinational organizations.
Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, Gantt, TOC based program management.
Knowledge of programming languages and programing experience C#, VBA, Python, JS or other scripting languages.
Banking or financial services experience or other large corporate environment – an advantage.
Creativity, adaptability and agility to act in ambiguity with changing priorities, requirements and solve wide range of problems to remove roadblocks.
Possess highly effective written and oral communication skills in English; excellent organizational and program and project management skills.
Promotes teamwork and maintains effective communication within and across groups.
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Wherever people come together to imagine something, create something, build something, we're there to help make it real. For over 200 years. Around the world.
Drawing on our global experience and 200-year history, Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with innovative banking solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Our goal is to deliver products and services that exceed expectations and help customers confidently achieve their goals today and in the future.