• Design and develop state of the art machine learning, particularly deep learning algorithms for automatic text recognition, language processing, and text understanding.
• Work on and generate corpora for Iranian languages.
• Provide technical support for program management and business development activities including proposal writing.
• Master Degree in Artificial Intelligence.
• Military service must be fulfilled or exempted for male applicants.
• Fluent in English Language.
• Familiar and hands-on experience with object oriented programming with Python and Java; Working knowledge of relational database management systems, Linux, and agile software development lifecycle and tools.
• Familiar with Linguistics.
• Working knowledge with corpora generation, language models, lexicons, statistical models, N-grams, embedding (word2vec…), Deep NLP, Sequence to sequence learning, NLG (Natural Language Generation)…
• Familiar and hands-on experience with deep neural networks and related algorithms: Vanilla NN, CNN, RNN, GAN, VAE, DCGAN…
• Familiar with general supervised, reinforcement, semi-supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms: k-nearest neighbors, SVN, Bayesian networks, Random Forest…
• Familiar and hands-on experience with NLTK, TensorFlow and Keras; Being Familiar with Caffe, Theano, Torch is a plus.
• Familiar with Big Data tools Hadoop, HIVE, Scala, Apache Spark and MLLib or similar.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
About Samsung Electronics
For more than 40 years, Samsung Electronics has been at the forefront of innovation, delivering breakthrough products and exceptional value to people around the world.
As the #1 consumer electronics company, Samsung Electronics is the global leader in mobile, semiconductor and display technologies. Through our successes with the Galaxy S and the Galaxy Note series, as well as our groundbreaking advances in computer memory and green technology, we continuously strive to push the limits of technology to better peoples’ lives
Guided by the simple philosophy, ‘Inspire the World, Create the Future’ we are committed to shaping the future of technology and setting the standards in the realm of fast, dynamic change.
For more information, please visit: www.samsung.com