“Develop YarakuZen Translation System”
We are looking for NLP software engineer in Tokyo, Japan.
You will work in a team and be committed to development, design and implementation of mid-scale to large-scale web applications and modules for already existing applications. You will mainly work with other developers.
Yaraku is looking for software engineers to join a Natural Language Processing (NLP) team which develops our multilingual translation software, using machine learning techniques. We support up to 21 languages.
You will be committed to:
– prototype and develop new algorithms and components
– perform experiments to evaluate changes
– develop new techniques to improve and optimize translation result
– solid development experience in Python
– familiarity with machine learning techniques
– ability to prototype new functionality within a iterative development model such as Agile/Scrum
– experience in C or C++
– experience building, testing, and optimizing parallel corpus
– Java development experience
– SQL background
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying