Jonckers is investing in NLP to provide its customers with a combination of technology and services aimed at dramatically reducing global product communication times and increase its time-to-market.
We are looking for a full-time NLP Product Manager to join our team.
· NLP Product Manager will lead and contribute to development of new NLP (Natural Language Processing) based applications from POC to release to market;
· Project analysis, redaction of specifications, monitoring of dev Team;
· Provide technical knowledge and assist the Technology Director to create proposals and solutions for our customers regarding Narrative Generation and Text Analytics.
· Graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, or a related field
5+ years of a relevant experience inComputational linguistics,
Natural Language Processing,
Neural Machine Translation,
Experience in training and developing NLP models, for example in the areas of text generation, text summarization, machine translation
Experience with deep learning tools
Experience with “traditional” machine learning techniques for NLP (support vector machines, topic models, decision trees, etc.)
Knowledge of a popular programming language for machine learning (e.g. Python) is required
Strong knowledge of statistics
Familiarity with toolkits such as RNNLG and others is a plus
Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
JONCKERS award winning Localization Cloud platform creates an end to end solution for people who need to communicate across languages. Using our platform and associated services our customers streamline translation to enable them to deliver content to their customer, partners and employees wherever they are in the world.
At JONCKERS we have spent 21 years continuously improving... working with some of the biggest, the best and the most global of companies. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that was localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
Founded in 1994 in Brussels, and are backed by private equity investors who know that the localization industry is driven by combining great customer service, great technology and great delivery.
- Long-term relationships with other global leaders like Adobe, Canon, Cisco, Microsoft, Panasonic and Sony
- Award winning products and services - most recently the 2015 Stevie Awards for JONCKERSmobile and Microsoft Service Provider of the Yea