Citi Innovation Lab in Tel Aviv is where dynamic projects are cultivated. The lab provides thought-leadership, technological solutions, and innovation to Citi’s global banking business.
The Natural Language Processing and Machine Automation (NLP & MA) group is responsible for researching NLP capabilities and implementing NLP products to increase the revenue of Citi. The group is looking for a talented, creative and experienced NLP expert. This is a great opportunity to advance in your career, work on projects throughout all stages of the life cycle, and use the state of the art technology.
In our team, we push the boundaries on the state-of-the-art in language understanding, intent classification, and learning from human interactions. All this, using machine learning, NLP, and deep learning methods.
If you love to create innovative algorithms, are passionate about applying technology to real-life problems, think out-of-the-box, and are interested in joining a group of top researchers solving challenging problems – your place is with us!
• Undertake algorithm development tasks with minimal supervision, including design, development and implementation.
• Develop and use a NLP infrastructure that will be shared with other groups in Citi.
• Contribute to architecture, planning and prioritization.
• Collaborate with other team members and with stakeholders.
What’s in it for me?
• Be part of a team that leverages state of the art NLP technology and delivers unique solutions that are used worldwide across Citi Bank.
• Conduct independent hands-on research and development of NLP and machine learning algorithms to analyze large volumes of data in multiple domains, including: Sentiment Analysis, Text Analysis, Classification, etc.
• You will have good understanding of the NLP technology and how it can be used efficiently.
• Join a rapidly growing Innovation lab.
• Take part in the FinTech revolution. True impact and value to market leader.
• Work in an environment which encourages and promotes personal development.
Experience & Qualifications
• A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Ph.D. can be considered as an advantage.
• Solid theoretical knowledge of NLP state of the art.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in research and implementation of NLP modeling-based solutions.
• Proficiency in Python and open-source machine learning toolkits: TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy.
• Creative, innovative thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills and a drive for well designed, elegantly implemented solutions.
• Team player.
• Very high level of English, both verbal and written.
Level of experience (years):
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)