Candidate will work in the newly formed Artificial Intelligence team in Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Candidate will be doing hands-on Research and Development for building NLP-based products in the financial domain. Products may span Deep/Shallow Question Answering, Search, ChatBots to enable various operation tasks, client assistance based on inferred client needs, Virtual Assistant to Financial Advisors etc. Hands-on work involves building components for concept/relation extraction, intent identification, text classification, meaning representation at different levels (word, sentence, paragraph), answer passage retrieval/ranking, dialog/discourse management and others required to deliver end-to-end systems for these products.
Primary Skills / Must have
– Experienced professional with minimum 5 years of experience doing research and building components for NLP-based products.
– Experience with building Statistical and/or Deep Learning models in one or more of these areas: Topic Detection and modeling, Question Answering, Information Retrieval, text classification, sentence paraphrasing, Reading Comprehension systems etc.
– Experience building components for Conversational Dialog systems.
– Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience working as a part of a distributed team.
– MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
– Experience working with DBs, Knowledge graphs, Ontologies.
– Experience with UIMA based development, NL toolkits such as NLTK, Scikit-learn, Stanford NLP, Keras, Tensor Flow, Theano and other DL toolkits.
– NLP experience in the Financial Domain.
– Experience creating and evaluating systems with WikiQA, SQuAD.
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
About Morgan Stanley
Preeminent financial advisor