Do you want to take an active part in AI revolution? Join the Intel team working on a Deep Learning Frameworks.
We are focused on performance and numerical correctness of calculations being a crucial part of Neural Networks. We work with almost all possible models: image recognition, object detection, speech recognition, neural machine translation, GAN.
We also try to apply a graph approach (https://ai.intel.com/intel-ngraph/) in Deep Learning Frameworks.
We collaborate directly with customers, so we now about latest trends in AI from user perspective. But we are also connected to other Intel teams, so we now a lot about upcoming hardware.
We are looking for quick learners to join the team as a C++ Software Developer in AIPG team.
In this role you will be responsible for optimizing Deep Learning Framework of one of the biggest Chinese companies to work the best with Intel Hardware.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
– Analyze deep learning networks to identify performance bottlenecks and numerical errors
– Integrate deep learning frameworks with MKL-DNN and nGraph libraries
– Identify problems with learning ability of different neural network models
– Cooperate with the customer to identify technical requirements
– Cooperate with other Intel teams (around the World)
This position is in the team that is part of Intel AI team, Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG).
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute
– Proven work experience in C/C++11 (at least 1 year), programming in Linux environment
– Working knowledge of the Linux operating system (user space)
– Ability to diagnose and communicate complex technical issues
– Strong mathematical skills and knowledge of algorithms
Nice to have
– Knowledge of deep neural networks
– Knowledge of Python
– Knowledge of Intel Intrinsics (AVX2/AVX512)
– Ability to design & optimize vector code using SIMD instructions Multi-threaded and distributed programming
– Experience with compiler design and graph based optimizations
– Knowledge of Polish
– Fluency in Mandarin and English
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
About Intel Corporation
Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. Through our technical innovation, our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more.
The range of computing products based on Intel® architecture goes beyond PCs and servers and extends to phones, tablets, consumer electronics devices, and more. We are the world's largest semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue. Platforms are designed and configured to work together to provide an optimized user computing solution--one that is seamless, connected and puts the user at the center.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication—this culture of innovation and exploration—we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future. See for yourself. Lo