BPS World are currently recruiting for Machine Translation Computational Linguist to join our client in Slovenia and help them in their mission to enable superior experience for all of their customers in their native languages by developing and deploying state-of-the-art technology and applications in Machine Translation (MT), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML).
We are looking for passionate and computational linguists with a background in Machine Translation (MT) and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP) to help our client scale their MT and NLP technology.
As part of their MT research & development team, you will work on developing, deploying, maintaining and supporting their application and MT background that serves their various clients. Your work will directly impact millions of their customers in the form of products and services that make use of their MT and NLP technology.
● Train and evaluate neural models for MT.
● Analyze the accuracy and performance of MT models and systems.
● Assist in deploying, maintaining, and supporting platform fleet of dedicated MT systems in production for their clients.
● Design and implement software to collect, analyze and prepare large natural language data sets.
● Collaborate on experimentation, integration, and testing of technology improvements.
• Competitive salary – If you impress them with your work and attitude, they will meet your expectations.
• Experience in an emerging technological ecosystem.
• A relaxed working environment, full of open and entertaining young people.
● BS in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Language Technologies, Linguistics, or in another data engineering field.
● Proven experience working on data-intensive Natural Language Processing technology systems or similar systems.
● Good implementation skills in Python and basic familiarity with Unix.
● Formal or informal knowledge of linguistics, CAT systems, Machine translation, translation memory.
● Fluent in English.