What You’ll Do: –
Work in R&D team towards building new products and enriching existing ones on ML/NLP.
– Propose New Solutions using ML/NLP and Build them.
Problems we Work:
– Extract Insights from News Article Text in multiple Indian Languages
– Named Entity and Key Phrase Extraction
– Modelling Users Behavior on DailyHunt App
– Recommend Personalized content to users on DailyHunt App
– CTR and Page View Optimization on DailyHunt App
– Extract Insights from Images in News Articles
dailyhunt (Versé Innovation Pvt Ltd)
What we Need:
Prog Languages : Python (Pandas / Numpy), Java
DS/Algo/Prob : Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm Design.
Optimize Data Structures for Time and Space Efficency.
Probability & Statistics : Probability Distributions, Sampling Methods, Estimation Methods, Hypothesis testing etc , Descereptive statistics .
Tools and Frameworks : NLTK, GATE , Stanford NLP suite , Weka , Scikit-learn , Gensim, TensorFlow , Caffe , Keras UnSupervised / SemiSupervised and BootStrap
Methods : We have to deal with scarcity of Training Data , so Good understanding of these methods will be plus.
Deep Learning : Understanding of deep learning models applied to NLP and Images. Neural Networks, Word embeddings, sequence learning, RNN ,CNN , Transfer Learning.
NLP : Statistical NLP Models , Pos Tagging , Parsing , Sequence Tagging, Word Sense Disambiguation , Language Models , Topic Modelling ,
NER ML : Linear regression , Logistic Regression , Naive Bayes , SVM , Decision Trees , Random Forest , Boosting , Bagging , HMM , CRF ,LSI/LDA , Clustering , UnSupervised / SemiSupervised Method , Optimization Methods
An Ideal Candidate
– Should have some decent skills in each of the section mentioned above & 2 -4 years of working experience in ML/NLP programming.
– Should be able to understand the business problems and propose new solutions – Should be familiar with the Math involved in some of the above mentioned skills.
– Should be able to do literature survey of latest research in ML/NLP/DL and come up with solutions.
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Good to Have :
– Experience in multilingual NLP , Specifically Indian language NLP
– Familiarity with large scale Data processing tools , Hadoop/Mapreduce/Spark Ecosystem , NoSql databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search.
– Experience with high volume web application, web service development with Java/J2EE/Spring framework or Django/Flask is a plus.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying