About the job
- You work closely with our product team to establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale language data analyses and training of language models
- You conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and research new approaches to push the boundaries of machine learning
- You optimize our engines for tokenization and alignment
- You tune different hyper-parameter sets
- You help define the company product, direction and tech culture
- You hold a graduate degree (Master or PhD) in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Statistics or in a comparable highly quantitative field
- You have at least 2 years of related work experience in developing learning and predictive systems including natural language processing
- You have strong experience with (deep) neural networks
- You bring strong programming skills with at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
- You have deep analytical skills with a bias for empirical methodologies
- You are a scientific thinker and have the desire and ability to bring innovative ideas and continuously challenge the status quo
- You are proficient in English and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, and international environment
- You are willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- Experience with deploying Machine Translation engines like REST API, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
What we offer
- A leading research position with the possibility to submit publications about your research and attend conferences and meetups to share your achievements
- Access to large corpora of company translation data of a fast-growing, market-proven global startup which is financially secured by well-known European investors and already serves 2500+ clients
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge developments in the field of machine learning
- Responsibility from day one
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with no dress code or attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere through regular team events and lunches
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, coffee, drinks and fruits
Are you up for this challenge?
Please direct your application to Maurizio via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your earliest start date.
About lengoo GmbH
At lengoo, we employ AI technology and connect it with the expertise and creativity of top-notch human expert linguists to create unique value for our customers. As a Techstars and VC-backed startup in Berlin, we move technology at the heart of what we do by using the latest machine learning technology to ensure high-quality pretranslations and by pushing the boundaries in the field of neural machine translation. Together with our vast base of expert linguists, we deliver high quality translations in over 400 language pairs. This innovative approach plays an imperative role for our B2B clients of all sizes from more than 10 countries.
Join a fast-growing, dynamic startup with a hands-on, international culture to tear down language barriers!