Organizing the world’s knowledge and adding context to content” is our mission at Knowledge Officer. That’s why work hard on our core natural language processing and applied machine learning with a main focus on documents cleaning, documents classification and auto labeling. All that needs to be served based on our recommendation techniques to suggest the right content to the right user at the right time. You can become a part of our amazing team and contribute to the current world’s challenges in NLP and Machine Learning.
The focus of our technical team is building:
- A complete automated solution for text processing: Content crawlers, Text classifiers, Recommendation systems.
- Different internal applications for data management, data analytics, .. etc.
- Experience with Python/Ruby & JS – RESTful and Event Stream APIs.
- Knowledge in traditional machine learning methods in text processing.
- Knowledge in NLP problems: word2vec, topic models, Keyword extraction, and document similarity.
- Track record of shipping NLP & ML solution and developing secured & high-availability applications with secured data transmission.
- Basic Experience in data visualization, evaluate and visualize work output.
- Familiar with different databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- An advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software.
- Know how to make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Contribution in NLP/ML open source projects.
- Experience with Scrapy and Splash.
- Comfortable with docker (micro-service architecture).
- Work From Home
- Pension Plans
- Stock Option Plan