You’ll be working on our penguin AI chatbot so it can understand messages and talk better with users 🙂
– Improving Kip’s response accuracy to user questions.
– Choosing best practice frameworks and optimizing algorithms for Kip to understand user queries.
– Reinforcement training using data from our supervisor dashboard, chat logs with our users, and our proprietary corpus.
– Research on Q/A interactions, conversation threading and group conversation structures.
– Familiarity with key programming languages i.e. Python.
– Research experience or practical implementations in Information Retrieval, Information Extraction and Natural Language Understanding is a plus.
*We’ve made progress using existing frameworks like doc2vec (Genisim) and SpaCey, but open to learning new ones.
– Health insurance (full coverage)
– 20 days annual leave (pro-rated to start date)
– Flexible work schedule
We’re a small team of 4. Our office is in Flatiron, with multiple nearby subways.
Kip is a specialized AI for group shopping, helping users save time by comparing prices, consolidating orders and best-match products to speed up purchase decisions and checkout on chat.
We’re launched on Slack, growing quickly and generating revenue.
Kip is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all interested applicants to apply.
NYC preferred, remote OK
Kip is an AI chatbot that helps you save time by doing all the shopping for you and your team. Just tell the bot what you’re looking for, and Kip will find and buy it for you.
Buying for a large team? Easy! Add Kip to group channel and use @Kip to find items that everyone needs and get it for your team in a single click. No more collecting individual orders and copy-pasting results.
Message Kip directly for personal shopping. Compare products by price and reviews, refine your item choices and find the perfect match to what you are looking for.
Demo link: http://kipthis.com/chat