AT Language Solutions is looking for a specialist in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Translation (MT) to join our R&D team. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, creative and self-motivated NLP expert to participate in the advancement of MT technology in the context of localization and translation industry.
● Participate in the development of our in-house translation technology with a focus on neural MT
● Conduct experiments to improve MT quality and adapt MT systems to the industry needs
● Collect, store and manipulate big data for MT training
● Work on the integration of linguistic knowledge in data-driven MT
● Participate in the design and development of quality control techniques to improve the linguists’ interaction with MT output
● Assist in identifying and developing future research initiatives
AT Language Solutions
● Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Machine Translation and Natural Language Processing
● Experience in designing Machine Translation solutions
● Knowledge of the recent advancements in Machine Translation research, with a particular focus on neural MT technology
● Good understanding of morphology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics in the context of NLP
● In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and ability to apply them in large-scale data-driven NLP systems
● Experience working with NLP tools, such as NLTK toolkit, and standard NLP tasks, such as language modeling, named entity recognition, semantic similarity detection, etc.
● Experience in deep machine learning and related toolkits, e.g. Theano, Torch, Blocks, Tensorflow, etc.
● Strong programming skills in Python (Java is a plus)
● Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
● Knowledge of Spanish and Catalan will be considered a plus
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying