-Must have solid experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
At Simplr (www.gosimplr.com), we are looking to disrupt a tired and ineffective customer service model, that drives unhappy customers and lost sales.
Our parent company, Asurion (www.asurion.com), serves 300M+ customers and offers personalized assistance and technical support for connected devices (phones, tablets, IoT/smart home, etc.) on behalf of the largest mobile and retail brands. We believe this is just the beginning. By developing new technology, processes, and capabilities we can extend our award-winning service levels (NPS, CSAT, and resolution rates) to a much broader set of clients and end customers. We have ensured our team has the autonomy to ideate and build the best platform and service while still leveraging the solid financial stability of a larger company.
This is where you come in. We are not looking for integrators and managers. We are looking for builders and explorers. We’ll hire you for your skills –but expect much more as you take our machine learning strategy to the next level. We need forward-thinking team members that can execute their expertise, plan for scale, and think like an owner for the business.
● Passion for data discovery and pattern identification using supervised/unsupervised learning.
● Formulating a business problem to a machine learning algorithm.
● Gather and organize training and validation data sets from structured and unstructured data.
● Conduct feature engineering, algorithm selection, and measure model performance using statistical techniques.
● Design and deploy a scalable machine learning feedback pipeline to facilitate continuous learning.
● Develop Neural Networks – development of a conversational chatbot capable of resolving customer issues across multiple domains.
● Teamwork. Collaborate with a team of highly talented engineers, designers and product managers.
● Interpret and communicate technical results to technical and non-technical business partners and senior management.
● Ownership and accountability. Write high quality code, unit tests, measure performance and build monitoring.
● Prior experience utilizing supervised ML algorithms in natural language domain
● Prior experience with neural networks and/or deep learning frameworks.
● Strong coding experience
● Experience building chatbots.
● Experience with cloud infrastructures
Education: Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field. PhD preferred
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Priority Inbox for Social Networks