The South African Centre for Digital Language Resources (SADiLaR)
hosted at North West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa has a
position available for a computational linguist.
Full ad: https://bit.ly/CL_sadilar
* Research and teaching/training.
* Computational support.
* PhD in either Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing,
General Linguistics, Human Language Technology, Digital Humanities,
Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or
Artificial Intelligence with a clear focus on computational aspects of
* Five years’ applicable experience in the use of Python (recommended).
Other programming languages used within the computational linguistics
domain can also be considered.
* Five years’ experience in the use of different operating systems
* Experience as a supervisor/co-supervisor of postgraduate students.
* Three years’ experience in the publication of peer reviewed academic
articles and research reports.