Developing natural language processing code specific to your language.
Leverage the power of large amount of data to solve complex NLP.
Provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market.
Automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
Recording audio and creating audio tests
Reviewing tests and identifying fixes
Create and commit speech patches
– B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
– Degree in Computational linguistics
– Native language needed:
– Excellent knowledge of structural aspects of the language (syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics)
– Strong linguistic comprehension
– Up-to-date exposure to popular native culture and the ability to use that knowledge to inform data analysis
– Previous experience working with language data (e.g. research, analysis, translation, review)
– Natural Language Processing experience
– Familiar with Java, Perl and shell scripting is a plus
– Experience using OS X or iOS software is a plus
– Good organizational and analytical skills
– Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
– Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage priorities
An ideal candidate has experience and passion for working with language data and the ability to help create, categorize, audit, and improve lexical data.
Language Specialty: Chinese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Telegu, Punjabi, French-Canadian.
How to apply:
Please mention NLP People as a source when applying
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative translation and localization solutions helping global brands to grow and reach audiences around the world in more than 157 languages. Our solutions include global localization management, translation, supply chain management, people sourcing, language services and automation tools including MT, testing and staffing solutions and enterprise translation management technologies. With over 600 employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, UK, Germany, Ireland, Japan and China. Subscribe to our updates http://www.welocalize.com/subscribe.